Santa Claus asked us to make a cookie that is crunchy on the outside but soft and crumble on the inside. That’s where the Chocolate Crinkles Recipe comes in. This cookie does take some time to prepare because you place it in the refrigerator for one hour but it is worth the wait. If you are a lover of chocolate, then you should definitely consider this recipe for a marble, chocolate delight.
Our Chocolate Crinkles Recipe gives you the easiest directions for a chocolatey, soft dessert that the entire family can enjoy this holiday season. Make sure to give yourself the proper amount of prep time with this cookie because it does require one hour of refrigeration time.
80 minutes prep time + 10 minutes cooking time
- Vegetable oil – 1\2 cup ( 120 ml \ 4 fl oz)
- Egg – 4 pieces
- Chocolate – 4 oz (125 gr)
- Pinch of salt
- Vanilla extract
- Sugar granulated – 1 cup ( 200 gr \ 7 oz)
- Baking powder – 2 tsp
- Flour – 2 cup (240 gr \ 8 oz)
- Confectionary sugar – 1 cup (200 gr \ 7 oz)
Directions – Chocolate Crinkles Recipe
1. Melt your chocolate until it is a soft mixture.
- 2. Mix eggs, vegetable oil ,vanilla sugar, salt and granulated sugar together until smooth.
- 3. Mix together chocolate mixture and egg mixture until smooth and fluid.
- 4. Add flour and baking powder. Mix thoroughly.
- 5. Place the mixed dough in refrigerator for one hour to ensure it is cold.
- 6. Now that the dough is firm, make 1” dough balls and cover them in confectionary sugar.
- 7. Place the cookies into the oven and bake at 375 F/190C for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are firm and flatten. Let these cookies cool on the baking pan for two minutes before moving them to a cooling rack.