Our elves have been dedicated to finding the best banana bread recipe in the world and after a tireless search they have found their favorite. From the moment you mix the ingredients the delicious smell of banana fills the air. This is a real treat for all you banana lovers and those who love a soft bread dessert. It has a delicate inside, and is covered with a delicious crispy crust to make the perfect bread. It is is prepared quickly and will disappear from your table even quicker.
Remember to read all of our directions before getting to work and make an extra loft for your friends.
15 minutes prep time + 55 minutes cooking time
- Butter – 1\2 cup ( 120 gr \ 4 oz)
- Sugar – 3\4 cup ( 150 gr \ 5 oz)
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Bananas – 3 large pieces
- Flour – 1-1\2 cup ( 180 gr \ 6 oz)
- Pinch of salt
- Baking soda – 1 tsp
- Vanilla extract (optional)
Directions – Best Banana Bread Recipe
- 1. Take a soft butter and beat it with sugar and salt in a mixing bowl.
- 2. Add eggs and and beat until smooth. Add the optional vanilla now if you prefer a hint of vanilla flavor. Our elves do!
- 3. Cut the bananas with a blender or mash with a fork until they are soft like applesauce. You are half way done with the world’s best banana bread recipe.
- 4. Add flour by shifting method and mix with baking soda. Continue to mix until all contents are homogeneous.
- 5. Now place the dough in a baking dish, if needed use baking paper over the dish.
- 6. Place the dough into the oven and bake at 350F\180C\ for 55 min or until the top is golden brown and the center is firm. Use a toothpick to check the center of the bread and once it is done enjoy your banana bread!